Plzeň, Czech Republic
Products and services
Ceramic floor and wall tiles
Lasselsberger aimed to establish an integrated mid- to long-term planning and reporting solution for management. The solution was expected to have range of planning features, high level of flexibility and user-friendliness. It was also required that the solution is well integrated with SAP BW in both directions.
Lasselsberger decided to implement SAP Business Planning & Consolidation (SAP BPC). We started with overall blueprint and continued with pilot implementation of a financial model, covering planning of financial statements and economic indicators. The future development will include department plans (sales, production, profitability calculation etc.) and integrate them with the financial plan.
The project has been delivered by consultants of the MIBCON Group.
- Improved precision and integrity of plans allowing better targeted actions and quality feedback during plan execution.
- Shorter forecasting cycles, faster what-if modelling and embedded variance analyses enabling faster decision making.
- Utilization of existing SAP data and infrastructure, reduction of data duplication, inconsistencies and human errors.
- Keeping MS Excel as the main user interface leading to great user adoption.
- Integrated multidimensional financial planning, forecasting and reporting for management.
- Driver-based calculations, leverage of historical patterns (average maturities, usual payment days) and statistical functions (inflation-related indexing, moving averages).
- Ability to compose long-term outlooks from various variants of forecasts and mid-term plans simultaneously.
- Multi-currency planning with currency translations on the fly.