Prague, Czech Republic
Transportation and logistics
Products and services
Airport operation, ground handling, aircraft maintenance
The main goal of the project was to establish financial consolidation of 16 subsidiaries according to international and local financial reporting standards while meeting reporting requirements of legal authorities, auditors, and banks.
Czech Aeroholding decided to implement SAP Business Planning and Consolidation application with our methodology for consolidation solutions.
The project has been delivered by consultants of the MIBCON Group.
- 66.7% faster preparation of consolidated reports (6 to 2 weeks).
- 50% reduction in headcount required for consolidation activities.
- 50% fewer data errors.
- Unified reporting processes for Czech Accounting Standards (CAS) and IFRS.
- Compliance with current IT architecture.
- Automated consolidation tasks such as currency translations, eliminations of all intercompany transactions and margins, balance carry forward and many other.
- Transparent structure of data with tracking of data sources.
- Automated imports data from SAP BW.
- Ability to supplement numbers with comments.
- Compliance with internal security directives – full control over individual or department access to data and complete audit trail of data and system changes.