Liquidity planning in SAP BPC
Reduce liquidity-related risks, lower capital costs and improve your relationships with banks and other stakeholders with our Liquidity planning solution powered by SAP BPC. Take advantage of the best-in-breed planning software and our consulting experience rewarded by several SAP Quality Awards to bring a new dimension to your cash flow and financing planning and decision making.
- Multidimensional planning, forecasting and what-if modelling of cash flow using direct and indirect methods.
- Automatic calculation of cash flows based on P / L plan, usual payment days, value-added tax rates, plan of capital expenditures etc.
- Modelling of variants of financing - compare impacts of various financing scenarios (various portfolios of financial instruments such as loans or bonds) on cash flow, WACC, debt-equity ratio and other financial indicators using a precise calculation model considering variables such as interest rates, currency rates, issue and payment dates, tax shield and many other.
- Intuitive user interface providing you with powerful planning, analytics, visualization, documentation and data validation features.
- Robust and high-performance back-end enabling instant calculations.
- Seamless integration with SAP and non-SAP data sources. Automatized preparation of up-to-date forecasts using actual data.
- Improved accuracy, granularity and integrity of cash flow planning leading to more efficient resource utilization, lower capital costs and reduced liquidity risks.
- Shorter and less strenuous planning cycles.
- Security and transparency – full control over individual or department access to data and complete audit trail of data and system changes.
- Business-user friendliness of the application allowing users to make methodical changes and solution enhancements without IT or external support, thus increasing user engagement and lowering operational expenses.
- Methodical support and guidance from our consultants with sound financial background and experience from numerous implementations.