Financial planning in SAP BPC
Take advantage of the best-in-breed planning software and our consulting experience rewarded by several SAP Quality Awards to deliver maximum efficiency and value to your financial planning. Optimize accountability, integrity and accuracy of your budgets and improve your actual performance.
- Integrated multidimensional planning, forecasting and reporting of your Income statement, Balance sheet, Cash flow and related department budgets.
- Ability to calculate selected items of the statements using driver-based calculations (sales, HR expenses, depreciations etc.), aggregation of bottom-up requirements, historical patterns (average maturities, usual payment days), statistical functions (inflation-related indexing, moving averages) etc.
- Automatic calculation and visualization of related economic indicators like EBIT, ROS, ROE or EVA. Alert mechanism for values underperforming predefined thresholds.
- Intuitive Microsoft Excel and web interface providing you with powerful planning, reporting and process management features. Flexible and user-friendly reporting and analysis capabilities.
- Robust and high-performance back-end enabling instant calculations, top-down allocations and engagement of hundreds of users in budgeting processes.
- Emphasis on ensuring data quality – guided budget entries, input checks, automatic data consistency validations, automatic formal corrections, advanced support for data commenting and documenting.
- Seamless integration with SAP and non-SAP data sources. Automatized preparation of up-to-date forecasts using actual data.
- Option of offline collection of department budgets using automatized input schedules distribution and collection.
- Workflow management support, including step-by-step guidance of the users, email notifications, process execution monitoring and multi-level approval and data locking mechanism.
- Increased granularity and precision of your budgets allowing better targeted actions and quality feedback during budget execution.
- Shorter and less strenuous planning and forecasting cycles.
- Business-user orientation of the application allowing users to make further solution enhancements without IT or external support, thus increasing user acceptance and lowering operational expenses.
- Utilization of existing SAP or MS SQL Server data and infrastructure, significant reduction of data duplication and inconsistencies.
- Security and transparency – full control over individual or department access to data and complete audit trail of data and system changes.